What membership in the RNA Society offers
We welcome new members from all disciplines of scientific research and look forward to sharing the new perspectives they bring to the Society. Students and Post-doctoral Fellows can become members for as little as $36/year, and senior researchers and faculty for $154/year. Additionally, two and three year memberships (as well as a lifetime membership option) are also available at a further discounted rate.
Membership benefits include:
- Print and/or on-line subscription to the RNA Society journal, RNA.
- Reduced charges for those who publish in RNA.
- A $500 discount on manuscript publication fees.
- An additional $500 discount for those members who wish to provide open access to their articles immediately upon publication.
- Reduced registration fees for the annual meeting of the RNA Society (a savings of ~$175.00).
- Access to the RNA Society Newsletter, a forum for disseminating information to members and discussing issues affecting the Society and RNA science.
- Numerous professional development opportunities for junior scientists and the potential for greater involvement in the RNA Society.
- Access to a Directory of Members (available on-line) including complete contact information and additional information about the activities of the Society.
- Free job posting on the RNA Society website – a great opportunity to attract RNA researchers to your employment opportunities.
- Opportunities to request Travel Fellowships to the RNA Society’s annual meeting, as well as financial support for RNA-related meeting that you are organizing.
|One Year||Two Year||Three Year|
|Online Only||Print & Online||Online Only||Print & Online||Online Only||Print & Online|
|Student / Post Doc||$36||$89||$65||$171||$95||$254|
If you do not wish to use our secure online forms, please complete and download the “Member Application Form” that you can mail or fax to the business office.