TIDES is the largest meeting to accelerate oligonucleotide and peptide products from early discovery to late-stage development & commercialization.
Download the TIDES 2018 Preliminary Agenda here
- Robert Langer, Sc.D., Koch Institute Professor, MIT
- Stéphane Bancel, CEO, Moderna Therapeutics
- John Maraganore, CEO, Alnylam Pharmaceuticals
- Jesper Lau, Ph.D., VP Protein & Peptide Chemistry, Novo Nordisk A/S
Key Themes Covered at TIDES 2018
- Oligonucleotide Discovery, Preclinical and Clinical
- Design oligonucleotides with better drug-like properties to advance your product from clinic to market.
- Oligonucleotide CMC
- Accelerate oligonucleotide product development by hearing comprehensive CMC, analytical, manufacturing and regulatory strategies for both drug substance and drug product.
- Peptide Discovery, Preclinical and Clinical
- Improve targeting, delivery and drug-like properties by understanding new frontiers in peptide synthesis, discovery, design and engineering.
- Peptide CMC
- Increase efficiency in process development, CMC, and manufacturing by understanding today’s regulatory expectations, new technologies and alternative approaches for emerging complex molecules.
- mRNA Therapeutics
- Learn about the latest mRNA research and development applications and CMC Strategies including regulatory insights and lessons learned from this emerging therapeutic modality.
- CRISPR Therapeutics
- Discover recent progress and best practices in the development of CRISPR therapeutics and genome editing from industry leaders at Editas Medicine, CRISPR Therapeutics, Intellia Therapeutics and more.