The RNA-SIG brings together experts in computational and experimental aspects of research in RNA Biology. The meeting focuses on the development of computational and high-throughput experimental methods, and the application of such methods to break new grounds in the study of RNA biology and disease. Aspects of RNA Biology and related computational methods include alternative splicing, alternative polyadenylation (APA), post-transcriptional regulation, RNA 2D/3D structure, and the expression and function of non-coding RNAs, such as micro-RNAs (miRNAs) and long non-coding RNAs (lncRNA).
If you would like to submit an abstract for an oral or poster presentation for the RNA-SIG please use this link.
- April 13: Oral abstract submission deadline.
- May 10: Notification of accepted oral abstracts.
- May 15: Poster abstract submission deadline.
- May 31: Notification of accepted poster abstracts.
- June 15: Early registration ends.
- July 21: RNA SIG Meeting.
Klemens Hertel, University of California Irvine, CA, USA
Yoseph Barash, University of Pennsylvania, PA, USA
Eduardo Eyras, Pompeu Fabra University, Barcelona, Spain